Brava! We are receiving such great questions from you that we can’t wait to answer. Some of you are currently suffering, others have fear of what may come and still more are just plain curious.
We are going dive deep because 50% of women are walking around with a pelvic health issue. That is a staggering and unacceptable statistic that can be drastically reduced if we find our voice and take action.
We are tapping our talent bank of physicians, pelvic health and sexual health experts, and doing research to answer the querys you have. Here is a little taste of what is to come.
- another incontinence treatment with sensational results that is pain free and easy
- laser technology for vaginal rejuvenation
- the dos and don’ts of Kegels
- hyper, correct and incorrect intimate cleansing
- why is vulvo-vaginal pH important?
- the real deal about probiotic, hormone, boric acid vaginal suppositories?
- what are the best selling sex toys and why? How do they improve sexual health?
- non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation technologies as listed in https://www.sheintimatefitness.com/blogs/blog/tech-solutions-target-women-s-health-issues-improving-lives-and-relationships
We hope you keep an eye here and continue to be part of and share our women’s health movement and yes, evolution.
Send us your comments and additional questions to help us all reject accepting pervasive health issues simply because we are women.
Author: Nina Helms, owner and founder of SHE Intimate Fitness™ is a researcher, author and veteran of sexual health. She is working to empower women facing intimate health challenges with natural and organic skin care, illuminating education and frank, open conversation. www.sheintimatefitness.com.